The new cottage village on the Kiev Sea, 10 minutes from Kiev, located in the village of Novye Petrovtsy is an eco-space, where modern architecture and comfort intertwine with nature and fantastic scenery.
The concept of the cottage village is supposed to be closed, protected area, clean drinking water in each house, central sewerage, mini-farm, a separate club house for leisure residents, access to the water and park area. The area of houses from 200 to 250 m2 with plots of 4.5-20 hectare. House projects are as thoughtful and functional as possible. Despite the uniform architectural style, everyone will be able to add personality to their homes.
The complex is located in the village of New Petrovtsy.
1. Concealed horizontal heating distribution
2. In-floor heating systems (convector)
Installation of underfloor heating in bathrooms and kitchens
Heating: air-to-water heat pump
5. Centralized distribution of ventilation and air conditioning of the building
6. wiring for all lighting groups and outlets
7. Water supply – artesian well
8. Domestic sewage and wastewater disposal
9. Installation of sanitary fixtures (toilet bowl sink mixer tap shower bath)
10. Electricity supply to the house – 15 kW.
Plastering and puttying of walls and partitions (for a certain type of final surface finish).
2. Installation of interior doors (according to the design project).
1. House of frame type monolithic reinforced concrete
2. Filling the outer walls of ceramic block – 380 mm (thickness 300 mm) and insulation of 100 mm of mineral wool
3. The filling of the walls is done at the same time as the frame. The supporting element remains the column.
4. Ceiling: monolithic reinforced concrete
5. Facade finishing – system of hinged ventilated facade 6. Glazing: aluminum profile and double glazing with energy saving
7. Improvement of the adjacent territory (lawns, landscaping, paving tiles) 8. Fencing of the site and territory of the cottage village
1. Smart home system according to specifications
2. Security and video surveillance system
3. a pool with a cover
4. operable roof with the organization of recreation and leisure facilities